Oxford Earth Summit |  www.earthsummit.info |  Feedback |  Latest News! |  NGO of the week
Earth-Info.Net
banner
        Water |  Corruption |  Trade |  Environment |  Human Rights |  Education |  Health | Climate
  NEW! Earth-Info.Net weblog co-operative: Babirusa.OrgOxford-Forum.OrgBan The BulbSnare Art

Wednesday, November 12, 2003


Video of Mark Henderson released by kidnappers
I am very pleased to see that a video of Mark Henderson has been released by his kidnappers in Colombia. Mark was kidnapped by a group of ELN geurillas 8 weeks ago and is sadly one of the 3000 people abducted in this country this year.

Under normal circumstance such statistics might wash over me, but I knew Mark when I was doing my degree, and I really hope he get's home soon. If there can ever be a bright side to such a traumatic + dreadful experience I am sure he is doing a good job of keeping everyone elses' spirits up during this diffficult time. He's a great guy + greatly missed by many people.


Home